Monday and Tuesday (In our regular classroom!!)
PSA- Presentation from Information Technology
Chemistry Exam debrief
Background info you should know BEFORE going to the library...
What research topic has your team chosen?
- What do YOU personally think is most interesting about this topic?
- What does the public think about it?
- What different disciplines does it relate to?
- What types of questions are scientists asking?
...How to read a Journal Article
Wednesday and Thursday
Classes are meeting in the Library Instructional Classrooms Wed/Thurs this week!
Teams should have already chosen topics and be ready to start researching!!
- 9-9:50 a.m. (Kutil 816) - Room LIC 1 (first floor Computer lab room 109)
- 10-10:50 a.m. (Kutil 815) - Room LIC 1
- 1-1:50 p.m. (Kutil 817) - Room LIC 2 (second floor!)
- 9-9:50 a.m. (Kutil 818) - Room LIC 1 (first floor Computer lab room 109)
- 10-10:50 a.m. (Kutil 819) - Room LIC 1
- 11-11:50 a.m. (Kutil 820) - Room LIC 1