Monday and Tuesday
Team conferences this Monday or Tuesday in my office FC 125!
Please bring a printed copy of your Summarized Bibliography, and be ready to discuss your what you have learned so far about your research topic! The Summarized Bibliography also needs to be uploaded to BlackBoard--one per team under Interdisciplinary Research Experience.
Monday, October 22
- 9-9:10 - 816 Dream Team�
- 9:10-9:20 - 816 Fragile Force�
- 9:25-9:35 - 816 She Shells�
- 9:35-9:45 - 816 Slippery Sea Turtles�
- 10-10:10 - 815 Double Dutch�
- 10:10-10:20 - 815 Dream Team�
- 10:25-10:35 - 815 One Nation�
- 10:35-10:45 - 815 Seriousness�
- 1-1:10 - 817 Intellectual Strawberries�
- 1:10-1:20 - 817 Social Squirrels�
- 1:25-1:35 - 817 Stranded Islanders�
- 1:35-1:45 - 817 The Six G's�
Tuesday, October 23
- 9-9:10 - 818 Mark and the Five Amigas�
- 9:10-9:20 - 818 The Fabs�
- 9:25-9:35 - 818 The Leaf Village�
- 9:35-9:45 - 818 The Tidal Waves�
- 10-10:10 - 819 Chem Lab�
- 10:10-10:20 - 819 Soft-Shell Sea Turtles�
- 10:25-10:35 - 819 The Golden Comets�
- 10:35-10:45 - 819 The Matrix�
- 11-11:10 - 820 Riptide�
- 11:10-11:20 - 820 The Good Doctors�
- 11:25-11:35 - 820 The Lab Ratz�
- 11:35-11:45 - 820 The outsiders�
Working with your team, create a 7(ish) minute review for one chapter in Chemistry. Review all of your notes from class and ALEKS as well as in class questions and info from SI to identify 5-10 multiple choice questions along with one short answer question that you think your professor might ask from this chapter. Briefly review the key concepts with the class, then give the class time to practice answering NEW questions adapted from those you have already seen. Upload your review and questions, along with any visuals needed to help you explain the answers, as a Word or PowerPoint document (and/or link to Kahoot, relevant videos, etc) to the BlackBoard Discussion forum before coming to Seminar.
Wednesday and Thursday
Review for the Chemistry Exam!
Remember to upload your reviews and questions (both multiple choice and short answer) to the BlackBoard discussion before coming to class!