Monday and Tuesday
Let's Debrief the Biology exam!
Learning strategies- Elaborative Rehearsal
If you have not already done so, please upload your Team Contract (one per research team) to BlackBoard asap!
Wednesday and Thursday
Presentations in Seminar Wed/Thurs this week!
Upload your 5 minute presentation for the Dimension of Wellness your team chose before you come to class on Wed/Thurs, and be ready to present your research findings!
Background research (online) Make sure to use (and cite) credible sources!
- Research the different components of your chosen wellness dimension (one per team, per class)
- What type of challenges might some of your team mates or peers face this semester in that area?
- What are some measurable ways you can assess your improvement in this area?
- What are scientists researching related to this area? (Not social science like psychology, look for natural science like biology and chemistry.)
Research in the field (aka field trip!) Take lots of photos--this is your evidence!
- Visit at least one organization or office on campus which can assist students in that area.
- Talk with at least one person in that office about the support they can provide to students.
Share your findings
- Prepare a 5 minute (max) presentation (Video, PowerPoint, game, etc.) for the class sharing the information you have found including background and resources on campus
- Include APA formatted citations for a credible websites or journal articles and lots of evidence!